The Chandlers, The Calls, Leeds
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- COUNCIL TAX BAND A - CHEAPEST
- LOVELY LOCATION, NEAR RIVER AIRE
- DUPLEX APARTMENT - QUIRKY
- 10 MINUTE WALK FROM LEEDS STATION
- VIRTUAL TOURS AVIALBLE
- FULLY FURNISHED
- GREAT PRICE
- AVAILABLE NOW
- 5 MINUTE WALK FROM LEEDS BUS STATION
Located in a quiet block, this apartment looks onto the cobbled streets of The Calls. The property has been furnished to a good standard and would make an ideal home for any city dweller.
The apartment has an open plan kitchen/living room and the bedroom has built in wardrobes and new velux windows/ blinds. The location cannot be beaten.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
The Chandlers, The Calls, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leeds Station0.5 miles
- Burley Park Station2.1 miles
- Cottingley Station2.8 miles
About the agent
North Property Group Ltd, Leeds
North Property Group, One Brewery Wharf, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS10 1GX
Guaranteed Rent Scheme
If you're a landlord looking for a fixed rental income, paid each and every month without all of the hassle and risk involved in letting out a property, then you have come to the right place. With North Property Group's 'Guaranteed Rent Scheme' you can expect to receive:
- A guaranteed rental income paid on time, every time. This rent will be paid to you monthly from North Property Group direct.
- You stil
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102866002360. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by North Property Group Ltd, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.