Lauriston Road, London
- 4-5 Bedrooms
- 2200+ Sq ft
- Off Street Parking
- Large Garden
- 3 Bathrooms
- Enviable Spot Looking Down Lauriston Road into the Village
- Sold With No Onward Chain
Internally the property has retained much of its original charm but has also been updated to offer a very versatile living space throughout and is currently being used as a 6 bedroom house with 3 full bathrooms
This property is unique in that is occupies a corner position with off street parking for 2 vehicles, boasts a fabulous
size rear garden and has options to extend (sstp).
BrochuresCustom 4pg Brochu...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Lauriston Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Fields Station0.5 miles
- Homerton Station0.6 miles
- Cambridge Heath Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Sovereign House, residential and letting agents based in Victoria Park, East London and Redbridge in Essex.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102789005700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sovereign House Estates, Victoria Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.