Lea Green Close, Oldham, OL4
- GOOD EPC RATING
- DRIVEWAY WITH DETACHED GARAGE
- FOUR SPACIOUS BEDROOMS
- MODERN OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- SUPERB VIEWS
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE
This stunning detached property is situated in an enviable, cul-de-sac location with countryside views to the rear. The house is immaculately presented throughout and perfect for larger families.
Inside to the ground floor level is an entrance hallway, lounge, a large open plan kitchen/diner with separate utility room, and a WC. Upstairs, there are FOUR good sized bedrooms (master with en-suite shower room) and a family bathroom.
Outside, there is a detached garage with driveway to the front, and to the rear is a landscaped garden.
Lea Green Close is found at the very top of Counthill Road in Moorside. The countryside is quite literally on the doorstep, yet Oldham town centre is only a 10 minute drive away with its wide range of amenities and facilities.
Please note: There is an annual service charge payable. Details to be confirmed by solicitors.
Lea Green Close is found at the very top of Counthill Road in Moorside.
All mains services are available.
5.03m x 3.62m
7.65m x 3.97m
1.98m x 1.78m
4.25m x 3.62m
En-suite Shower Room
4.14m x 2.83m
3.31m x 2.96m
2.7m x 2.29m
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Lea Green Close, Oldham, OL4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Derker Station1.3 miles
- Shaw & Crompton Station1.4 miles
- Oldham Mumps Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Ryder & Dutton are multi award winning Estate Agents, Letting Agents, Valuers, Auctioneers and Property Management specialists. We are proud to have won the accolade of "Best Estate Agent in the UK 2014, 2015 and 2016" as voted for at the Negotiator Awards. Ryder & Dutton have a 26 office branch network established for nearly 100 years, which includes Mortimers Estate Agents. We bring buyers & sellers, and tenants & landlords together across Lancashire, West Yorkshire, North Derbyshire region
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ROY190119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryder & Dutton, Oldham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.