- Charming Victorian five bedroom property
- Close to local amenities
- Wealth of character, and generous proportions
- Mature south facing garden
- Double Garage
- Master Bedroom with En Suite & Dressing Room
- Three Reception Rooms
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cookham Station0.2 miles
- Bourne End Station1.3 miles
- Furze Platt Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Our Head Office in central Maidenhead opened in 1947 and, together with branch offices in Cookham, Marlow and Beaconsfield, Pike Smith & Kemp is strategically placed within the Thames Valley to deal with the busy local property market and also the increasing demand from London and International purchasers.
Pike Smith & Kemp provides a committed and professional service across all aspects of Residential and Rural property.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference APAY-AKEJKN. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pike Smith & Kemp, Cookham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.