St Leonards Road East, Lytham St. Annes
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Deceptively Spacious 3 bedroom Semi-Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Great Size Lounge/ Diner. Spacious Ground Floor Master Bedroom
- Open Aspect, Beautiful Well-Maintained Gardens
- Garage And 2 Driveways, Ample Off Road Parking. No Chain Delay
Situated in a prime location which is within walking distance of local shops, post office, outstanding schools and with good local transport links to Blackpool and Lytham. The property is also within a short distance of St Anne's beach and Square where you will find local attractions outstanding bars, restaurants and shops.
The accommodation comprises a useful double glazed porch, entrance hall with under stairs storage and an extremely spacious lounge/dining room with a bay window to the front. The fitted kitchen/breakfast room has a range of wall and base units with worktops over and room for a table. The property also benefits from a very good size ground floor master bedroom with extensive fitted wardrobes and a vanity unit.
Also on the ground floor is a shower room including a walk-in shower, wash hand basin and a low level wc.
To the first floor there a further two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes. There is also a substantial under-eaves storage on the landing.
The property benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazing and there is no onward chain delay.
Externally, there are beautifully well-maintained, wrap around gardens which are laid to lawn and surrounded by evergreen shrubs, giving year round privacy. To the rear of the garage is a very sheltered and private patio area. The two driveways provide ample off street parking and the detached single garage has power and light and provides useful storage.
What The Agent Says
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size of the property that is on offer so don’t delay and call Farrell Heyworth St Anne's on to avoid any disappointment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
St Leonards Road East, Lytham St. Annes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Annes-on-the-Sea Station0.4 miles
- Squires Gate Station1.4 miles
- Ansdell & Fairhaven Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth have grown to be one of the largest independent estate agency groups in the North West with over 20 strategically placed offices and specialist departments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 207705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.