Doveleys Manor Park, Rocester, Uttoxeter
- Executive Detached. Four Double Bedrooms. En Suite to Master
- Open Plan Lounge Dining Room. Study. Garden Room
- Breakfast Kitchen. Utility Room
- Guest Cloakroom. Family Bathroom
- Detached DOUBLE GARAGE. Gated Development
This SPACIOUS detached family home set on an EXCLUSIVE GATED DEVELOPMENT must be viewed to appreciate the size of accommodation which comprises: open plan lounge dining room, study, garden room, breakfast kitchen, utility, guest cloaks, four double bedrooms, en suite & family bathroom. DOUBLE GARAGE
Located on an EXCLUSIVE GATED DEVELOPMENT is this SPACIOUS detached family home set in an excellent sized plot requires INTERNAL INSPECTION to fully appreciate the size and standard of accommodation that is on offer. Doveleys Manor Park is ideally situated with easy access to the market towns of Uttoxeter and Ashbourne and offers excellent transport links to the A50 with its M1 and M6 connections, Uttoxeter also benefits from a local railway station. There are good schools both in Ashbourne and Uttoxeter together with independent schools at Denstone and Rocester. In brief the property comprises on the ground floor: open plan lounge dining room, study, garden room, breakfast kitchen, utility room, guest cloakroom and to the first floor: four double bedrooms with en suite to the master and family bathroom. Externally there is a detached DOUBLE GARAGE with extensive driveway and having gardens to both the front and rear.
Access to the property is gained via a private driveway through electric gates which in turn lead to the property block paved driveway and to:
With Minton style tiles; entrance door leading into:
Having two central heating radiators; understairs storage cupboard; double glazed window to the front elevation; tiled flooring; door leading into the inner hallway; doors off to:
Study: 11' 7" x 10' 6" ( 3.53m x 3.20m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; feature cast iron fire surround.
Lounge: 22' 11" x 23' 6" max ( 6.99m x 7.16m max )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; brick Inglenook fireplace housing a log burning stove; wall lighting; central heating radiator; Karndean flooring; archway into:
Dining Room: 12' 10" max x 8' 10" ( 3.91m max x 2.69m )
With wall mounted designer radiator; French doors leading out to the rear elevation; Karndean flooring; door leading into:
Garden Room: 15' x 12' 9" ( 4.57m x 3.89m )
Being of uPVC construction on a dwarf brick wall having designer radiator; ceiling down lighting; doors leading out to the rear garden.
Breakfast Kitchen: 13' 4" x 12' 9" ( 4.06m x 3.89m )
A fully fitted kitchen comprising sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary Granite work surface above; Range style cooker; space for an American style fridge freezer; a range of matching eye level units; cooker hood; designer radiator; complementary wall tiling; double glazed window to the rear elevation; door leading into:
With door leading into:
Having stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher; a range of matching eye level units; ceiling down lighting; central heating radiator; door leading out to the rear garden.
Guest Cloaks / Shower Room:
With double glazed window to the side elevation; shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower; low level w.c.; wash hand basin set in a vanity unit; complementary tiling; recess store cupboard.
Having double glazed obscure glazed window to the side elevation; Megaflow pressurised hot water tank; loft access; tiled flooring.
Stairs From The Hallway:
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; loft access; recessed store cupboard; two central heating radiators; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 14' 8" x 11' 7" excluding door recess ( 4.47m x 3.53m excluding door recess )
Having double glazed windows to the front and side elevations; series of built in wardrobes; central heating radiator.
Having free standing bath with mixer taps; his and her wash hand basins set in a vanity unit; low level w.c.; enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted shower; heated towel rail; complementary tiling.
Bedroom Two: 11' 3" x 9' ( 3.43m x 2.74m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three: 12' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.89m x 2.82m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four: 10' 4" x 9' 6" min ( 3.15m x 2.90m min )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; fitted wardrobes; central heating radiator.
Having bath; enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted shower; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; recessed store cupboard; central heating radiator; complementary tiling.
With electric up and over door; personal door; double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and oil central heating boiler with lawned area having flower and shrub plantings. Dual gated access to the rear garden which has decked patio area, laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders and vegetable plot.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Uttoxeter take the B5030 towards Ashbourne passing straight over the traffic islands also passing JCB Head Quarters. Continue straight over at the next traffic island passing Barrowhill and the entrance to the development will be identified by our For Sale board on the right and side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Doveleys Manor Park, Rocester, Uttoxeter
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Uttoxeter Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Uttoxeter Bagshaws Residential office…
Established in 1988, Bagshaws Residential has been serving the Midlands for 30 years so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Bagshaws Residential as your estate agent…
>> Your local Bagshaws Residential team in Uttoxeter
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your lo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR107511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.