Miles East, Didcot, OX11 6EE
- First floor floor apartment with Juliet balcony
- Includes integrated kitchen appliances and flooring throughout
- Available with Help to Buy
- Ready to move into Sept/Oct 2021
- Open plan kitchen, with living and dining area
- Handy storage cupboards off the hallway
- 2 double bedrooms
- With allocated parking space
With two double bedrooms, this first floor apartment offers a versatile layout to suit those stepping onto the property ladder, or maybe the kids have left home and you are looking to downsize with all the benefits of buying a new home without having to worry about a garden.
Each apartment has an open-plan kitchen/dining/living area, perfect for entertaining friends and family.
There are two generously sized double-sized bedrooms and the main bathroom, along with 2 practical storage cupboards located off the hallway.
- Bedroom 1 - 3.96m x 2.80m, 13'0" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.96m x 2.57m, 13'0" x 8'5"
- Kitchen-Lounge-Dining - 7.37m x 3.95m, 24'2" x 13'0"
Miles East, Didcot, OX11 6EE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Didcot Parkway Station1.3 miles
- Appleford Station2.8 miles
- Culham Station3.8 miles
About the development
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 24 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic cover
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 214-21390-420_2_50_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.