Old Church Street, Chelsea, London, SW3
- Virtual tour available
- Stunning newly refurbished Period townhouse
- Charming separate garden studio
- Versatile reception space and great for entertaining
- A wonderful sense of natural light throughout
- EPC Rating = D
Having undergone extensive alteration and refurbishment this is a highly attractive period house that also features a rare advantage of a separate studio in the rear of the garden
The house offers the perfect balance of modern luxury living coupled with traditional period character. A key feature of the property is the excellent and highly versatile entertaining space which is arranged over ground and lower ground floors.
The ground floor provides a bright and elegant reception room, with bi-folding doors opening to the private garden and at the lower ground floor level is a bespoke kitchen, separate dining room, and comfortable sitting room.
The separate studio provides and ideal home office space and also a lower basement level that can be used as a TV media room additional living accommodation or perhaps as a gym.
The principal bedrooms for the house are found over the second and third floors, with additional guest bedrooms, utility room and staff area in the basement.
Close to the River Thames and within easy walking distance of Albert Bridge and Battersea Park, this house in on Old Church Street between King's Road and Chelsea Embankment and so is perfectly located for the ever popular shops, restaurants, amenities and transport links that Chelsea has to offer.
Old Church Street is the one of the oldest and most desirable residential addresses in Chelsea.
Square Footage: 2,896 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Old Church Street, Chelsea, London, SW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Kensington Station0.7 miles
- Imperial Wharf Station0.8 miles
- Sloane Square Station0.9 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CES200015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Chelsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.