High Street, Kimberworth, Rotherham, S61 2BF
- STONE BUILT DETACHED CHARACTER PROPERTY
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- UTILITY ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS W/C
- FORMAL DINING ROOM
- LOUNGE WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
- LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN
2Roost are pleased to offer for sale this 4 bedroom stone built detached house offering excellent family sized living accommodation. This superb property is Conveniently set within a courtyard position, approximately 1.5 miles from Rotherham centre with good access to major road networks and local amenities. The property is located approximately 0.9 miles from Winterhill School, approximately 0.22 miles from Meadow View Primary School and approximately 1.5 miles from Rotherham central train station.
The property consists of:
Entrance Hallway. Lounge Reception Room with focal fireplace. Formal Dining Room. Breakfasting Kitchen with a range of fitted units. Separate Utility Room. Ground Floor WC. Four first floor Bedrooms, three of double size, the master enjoying an en-suite facility. Family Bathroom. Lawn gardens to the front. Courtyard garden to the rear. Garage. Driveway providing off road parking. Early viewing highly recommended.
To the rear of the property is an attractive patio courtyard with access to the off road parking and car access to the garage. Call 2roost estate agents on
* STONE BUILT DETACHED CHARACTER PROPERTY
* FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
* EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
* INTEGRAL GARAGE
* UTILITY ROOM
* DOWNSTAIRS W/C
* FORMAL DINING ROOM
* LOUNGE WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
* LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN
* entrance hallway
* Downstairs Cloakroom
* Lounge: 4.45m x 5.77m (14' 7" x 18' 11")
* Dining Room: 3.17m x 4.8m (10' 5" x 15' 9")
* utility room: 2.64m x 2.06m (8' 8" x 6' 9")
* bedroom 1: 4.47m x 3.58m (14' 8" x 11' 9")
* Bedroom 2: 2.06m x 3.45m (6' 9" x 11' 4")
* Bedroom 3: 2.51m x 3.14m (8' 3" x 10' 4")
* Bedroom 4: 3.2m x 3.17m (10' 6" x 10' 5")
* Bathroom: 2.08m x 1.93m (6' 10" x 6' 4")
* integral garage: 6.09m x 3.27m (20' x 10' 9")
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
BrochuresHigh Street Kimberwo
Energy Performance CertificatesEER
High Street, Kimberworth, Rotherham, S61 2BF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Meadowhall South/Tinsley Tram Stop1.4 miles
- Meadowhall Station1.4 miles
- Rotherham Central Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Comprising of a handpicked team of estate agent professionals The 2Roost Team are here to guide you through your estate agency journey. Whether you are selling your home, looking to make your first purchase, or simply in need of a new rental, we are here to walk you through each step of the process--ensuring smooth transitions and sound choices.
Once a client, always
a friend. Your interests will remain protected with us by your side. We have strength in our established team, but
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 23130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 2Roost, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.