Beaumont Court, Southend-On-Sea
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Available with Deposit-Free Option
- 24hr Concierge Service
- Ninth Floor
- Luxury Penthouse Apartment
- Personal Balcony/Terrace
- Integrated White Good
- High Spec Furnishings
- Secure Parking
Boasting a concierge service, a private gymnasium, stunning rooftop gardens and available now, prices start from £825 PCM.
After a long day of work or play, Beaumont Court provides the perfect location - somewhere you can unwind and enjoy your down time. This superb development offers an effortless mix of contemporary fixtures and fittings, all with styled contemporary fitted kitchens and well-appointed modern bathrooms.
Each apartment comes with high spec furnishing and some amazing benefits such as:
- Allocated parking space for ninth floor apartments; ninth floor apartments include higher specification kitchens, laminated wood effect flooring in living rooms, high spec bathroom and access to rooftop garden; elevators; 24-hour concierge; electric communal car hire scheme; gas heating system; gymnasium including exclusive residents' rate; rooftop gardens; balconies and terraces; ground floor shops and convenient stores; integrated white goods including dishwasher; bathrooms including showers; carpeted bedrooms; fitted wardrobes (apartment dependent); high quality furnishings; spacious, light and bright decoration; perfectly located close to town centre; 10-minute walk to seafront; 5-minute walk to train station; easy access to A13 and A127 for commuting.
EPC Rating: B
Council Tax Band: C
Offering modern attractions all year round - shows, cinemas, clubs, casinos plus a sumptuous collection of cafes, bistros and gastro pubs. Southend has shaken off its 1950s image of London’s seaside playground, and is now a charming coastal town with a great range of shops, bars and restaurants with easy access to London. Today’s vibrant, cosmopolitan town offers a wide range of modern attractions all year round, including touring West End shows, live music and contemporary art exhibitions to cinemas, clubs and casinos. There is a fantastic mix of the traditional and contemporary when it comes to eating out with plenty of pubs, bars and restaurants to choose from.
This property is available with a Deposit Free option which means that instead of paying a traditional five weeks security deposit you pay a fee of one week’s rent + VAT to become a member of a deposit free renting scheme which significantly reduces the up-front costs. This fee is non-refundable and is not a deposit so cannot be used towards covering the cost of any future damage.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Beaumont Court, Southend-On-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southend Victoria Station0.3 miles
- Prittlewell Station0.4 miles
- Southend Central Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Here at haart Rayleigh Lettings, we are on a mission to get you moved. We have unique technology that gets your home hundreds more clicks, agents who listen and will negotiate hard on your behalf and you don't pay us a penny until we succeed.
Big Benefits. Being the UK's largest independent estate agent, our size allows us to invest in the people and technology to get you moved, smarter.
No Sale, No Fee. We don't think you should pay a penny to someone to sell
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0436_HRT043600867. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haart, Rayleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.