The Green, Bingley, BD16 4UP
- Superb Upper Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Highly Regarded Residential Location
- Allocated Parking
- Close to Amenities
- Close to Many Recreational Facilities
- Chain Free
- On the Fringe of Bingley Town Centre
- Bathroom plus En Suite
- Viewing Highly Recommended
The property comprises: Secure communal visual entrance, stairs to all floors, entrance hallway, WC and open plan breakfast kitchen/ living room with French doors to the balcony. Master bedroom with en suite shower room and guest bedroom.The property benefits from: Double glazing, electric wall mounted heaters, secure visual entry system, allocated parking, additional visitors car park, communal gardens and bin store.
The service charges are £145 every quarter
£150 every January management fee.
The lease length is 95 years.
BrochuresWindow Card A4 - 3 Pics - Sales -Carlisle.doc
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
The Green, Bingley, BD16 4UP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crossflatts Station0.6 miles
- Bingley Station0.9 miles
- Saltaire Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BYSAL99367244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Bingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.