Royal Crescent, London
- Entrance hall
- Dining area
- Reception room
- Access to communal gardens
- EPC rating E
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Royal Crescent is a beautiful address which is within the Norland Conservation Area and therefore benefits from the excellent shopping and transport facilities of both Holland Park Avenue and Westfield Shopping Centre. The open spaces of Holland Park are also very nearby.
Royal Crescent, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shepherd's Bush (Central) Station0.2 miles
- Holland Park Station0.4 miles
- Wood Lane Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NHL210001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.