Fulham Road, Chelsea, London, SW10
- Stunning Church Conversion
- Interiors by Thorp Design
- Private Driveway
- Swimming Pool
- EPC Rating = C
The lower ground floor contains a large contemporary kitchen / breakfast room with a beautiful curved banquet dining area complete with a high specification of appliances and ample storage.
This unique home features a range of living spaces at its heart, on this floor is a fantastic 35.4ft x 17.5ft sitting room complete with a games area which leads to a fully equipped cinema room with private bar, making this the ultimate entertaining floor of almost a thousand square feet.
The contemporary interiors of St Mark’s House have been carefully curated by Thorp Interior Design. Tactile finishes such as fabric coated walls and custom woodwork offer warmth and elegance, while feature fireplaces and statement lighting add touches of drama and aesthetic excitement.
St Mark’s house is ideally situated between Chelsea's Fulham Road and King's Road, with the many delights of both close to hand.
This engaging and historic district of central London hosts a number of green spaces and royal parks, including Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens and Holland Park. The banks of the River Thames are also a short walk away, including Chelsea Harbour and – just across the river – the open spaces of Battersea Park.
Square Footage: 8,075 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Fulham Road, Chelsea, London, SW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fulham Broadway Station0.4 miles
- West Brompton Station0.5 miles
- Imperial Wharf Station0.6 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CES200116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Chelsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.