Parliament Street, Upholland
- Fantastic Views
- 1045 Sq Ft
- Sun room
- Lovely semi rural location
- Set over three floors
- Close to good schools & amenities
- Fully fitted modern kitchen
- EPC rating D
Stairs lead down to the ground floor where you will find a modern kitchen diner fitted with cream gloss units and built in appliances with a separate utility/wc.
From the hall the stairs lead to the first floor landing area with three bedrooms and bathroom featuring a stylish principle three piece suite in white comprising of WC, hand basin and bath with separate shower cubical
The front of the property has a walled garden and to the rear is are well maintained patio and decking areas making this an ideal garden for entertaining on summer evenings.
Parliament Street, Upholland
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Orrell Station1.0 miles
- Upholland Station1.2 miles
- Gathurst Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Batt & Brown, estate agents, were established in 1984 by Alan Batt MRICS, chartered surveyor and have become the leading estate agents in Wigan with 4 showrooms in Wigan, Standish, Shevington and Pemberton and specialising in residential sales, valuations, surveys and letting.
Alan Batt Estate Agents have over 35 years' experience in residential property in and around Wigan, first as Batt & Brown and now as Alan Batt Estate Agents. We have unrivalled knowledge of the area; what's in, wh
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10719060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alan Batt Estate Agents, Wigan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.