Huthill Lane, Walsall WS6 6PB
- HIGHLY IMPRESSIVE EXTENDED TRADITIONAL DETACHED HOME
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LARGE PRIVATE AND LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- MODERN REFITTED BATHROOM, EN SUITE AND GUEST WC
- EXTENDED MODERN KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM
- DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- LARGE MULTI VEHICLE DRIVEWAY
- FANTASTIC LOCATION CLOSE TO AMENITIES , SHOPS AND SCHOOLS
- IMMACULATELY MAINTAINED THROUGHOUT
- QUIET AND SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
The immaculately presented and generously extended accommodation briefly comprises ; Entrance porch, reception hall, study/office, through dining and lounge, guest WC, utility room, modern fitted breakfast room and kitchen, the first floor has four double bedrooms, modern re fitted en suite and family bathroom, the property further benefits from having gas central heating and double glazing, large driveway providing multiple vehicle parking, single detached garage with further parking space to the side of the property and a large private, secure and enclosed landscaped garden to the rear . The property and plot also offers potential to extend further subject to planning approval .
Large paved driveway to the front with parking for multiple vehicles
Further parking space to the side of the property leading to a detached single garage and storage
Large private, enclosed, secure and landscaped garden to the rear .
10' 8'' x 8' 1'' (3.24m x 2.47m)
Through Lounge/Dinning Room
26' 11'' x 10' 11'' (8.21m x 3.33m)
8' 8'' x 5' 3'' (2.63m x 1.61m)
Open Kitchen Breakfast Room
17' 7'' x 12' 4'' (5.35m max x 3.75m min x 4.29m max 1.96m min)
First Floor Landing
11' 10'' x 10' 10'' (3.60m x 3.30m)
10' 11'' x 10' 9'' (3.32m x 3.27m)
15' 4'' x 6' 9'' (4.67m x 2.07m)
10' 0'' x 8' 0'' (3.05m x 2.43m)
8' 0'' x 5' 7'' (2.43m x 1.71m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Huthill Lane, Walsall WS6 6PB
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Landywood Station0.8 miles
- Cannock Station1.3 miles
- Bloxwich North Station2.9 miles
About the agent
“98% of our vendors would recommend us to friends and family”
*Source – Paul Carr Customer Survey – 1st June 2014 – 31st June 2014 – 236 Respondents
• The West Midlands largest independent estate agents.
• Free market appraisal – contact your local office now.
• Expert and honest valuations from dedicated property professionals.
• 16 networked sales and lettings offices.
• Successfully selling property for over 35 years.
• We will support and guide yo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10259978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Carr, Great Wyrley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.