- Over 55's Ground Floor Apartment
- Close To Town Centre
- Communal Facilities
- Own Private Entrance
- Secure Entry & Personal Alarm Systems
A one bedroom ground floor apartment for over 55's, situated within the Town Centre. The accommodation is presented in excellent decorative order throughout and benefits from communal facilities, secure entry system and personal alarm system.
Double glazed door to the side of the building opening into:
Secure intercom system. Telephone point. Coving to the ceiling. Storage heater.
Living Room 16' 5" max x 14' 3" max ( 5.00m max x 4.34m max )
Double glazed windows to the front and side. Aerial and telephone points. Wall light points. Coving to the ceiling. Storage heatir. Arch opening into:
Fitted Kitchen 12' 3" max x 6' 6" max ( 3.73m max x 1.98m max )
Double glazed window to the front. A range of fitted wall, base and drawer units with work surface over and complementary tiled surround. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated electric hob with cooker hood over. Integrated eye level double oven. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Airing cupboard. Tiled floor.
Bedroom 10' 10" max x 10' 1" max ( 3.30m max x 3.07m max )
Double glazed window to the side. Fitted wardrobe. Aerial and telephone points. Door providing access to the communal courtyard. Storage heater.
Suite comprising enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower over. Wash hand basin inset to vanity unit. Low level WC. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Storage heater.
There is a communal courtyard, lounge and kitchen area available to all residents of The Arena.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yeovil Pen Mill Station1.0 miles
- Yeovil Junction Station1.5 miles
- Thornford Station3.1 miles
About the agent
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent�
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Yeovil
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO105141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.