Long Lane, Hillingdon, UB10
- Three bedroom house
- In need of certain updates
- Sought after road
- Two reception rooms
- 13ft main bedroom
- South east facing garden
- Own drive
- No onward chain
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Coopers
Directions - From leaving our office on Hillingdon Hill proceed left. At the second set of traffic lights turn left onto Long Lane.
Situation - Long Lane is one of Hillingdon's most sought after locations for the modern family, offering access to a number of local amenities including local shops, Hillingdon's Metropolitan/Piccadilly line train station and a number of highly regarded local schools including St Bernadettes, Oak Farm and Bishopshalt senior school. The A40/ M40 with its links to London and the Home Counties are a short drive away along with Uxbridge Town centre with is multitude of shopping facilities, bars and restaurants.
Description - A three bedroom detached house that offers the potential to both extend and modernise creating a fantastic family home on a sought after road in Hillingdon within walking distance of a variety of amenities including Hillingdon Metropolitan/Piccadilly line tube station. The property benefits from a porch, spacious hallway, 17ft living room which has be opened to the 10ft dining room and a separate 12ft kitchen. To the first floor there is 13ft main bedroom, 11ft second bedroom, 8ft third bedroom and family bathroom.
Outside - To the front of the property is a pretty garden with a private driveway to the side which provides access to the garage. To the rear is a generous south east facing garden that is mainly laid to lawn.
BrochuresLong Lane, Hillingdon, UB10
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Long Lane, Hillingdon, UB10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hillingdon Station0.5 miles
- Ickenham Station1.1 miles
- Uxbridge Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Established in 1986, Coopers is an award- winning independent Estate Agent with 8 offices in West London that are equally committed to Sales and Lettings. We are dedicated to providing a professional, personal and proactive service and achieving exceptional results for all of our clients. We are the most recommended agent in all of our respective areas and our network of offices is home to property experts with many years' experience and an unrivalled understanding of the local mark
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30463499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Hillingdon - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.