West Hall Road, Kew, Surrey, TW9
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Georgian Grade II Listed Manor house
- Wonderful period detail
- Easy reach of Kew Gardens underground station and village shops
This stunning Grade II listed period house, we understand, originally dates back to the 14th century and was rebuilt in the early 1700s. Wonderful Georgian detail is still in existence including fireplaces, box window shutters, fine panelling and pine floorboards whilst the residence benefits from excellent natural light, provision for off street parking and extensive lawned gardens. The proposed accommodation comprises briefly; 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2/3 reception rooms including the original first floor ballroom/drawing room, kitchen/dining room, receiving hall and cellarage. Situated within easy reach of Kew Gardens underground station, local shopping amenities in the Kew Retail Park and the walkways and vistas along the River Thames tow path.
West Hall Road, Kew, Surrey, TW9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kew Gardens Station0.3 miles
- Chiswick Station0.6 miles
- Mortlake Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Antony Roberts is the leading independent estate agency specialising in the selling, letting and management of property in Richmond, East Sheen, St Margarets, Kew and neighbouring areas. We represent our clients to market a glorious range of property, from striking modern apartments and lavishly appointed period conversion flats through to commanding family houses. Honed by many years of success and a demonstrable track record, we are truly passionate about providing the very best advice and
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KTP210029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Antony Roberts Estate Agents, Kew - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.