Old Town, Poole, BH15 1NQ
- Spacious 4 bed mid terrace home built in the 1880's set in Old Town Poole
- Many character features to include wooden flooring, high ceilings, picture rails, original doors
- Stunning kitchen/dining/day room offering a wonderful space in the heart of the home
- 2 character reception rooms with log burners
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 further double bedrooms on this floor along with fitted wardrobes
- Main bathroom with corner bath & double shower
- Low maintenance rear garden which enjoys the afternoon summer sun
- Mostly double glazed throughout, gas central heating
- Ring Hearnes in Poole for details or viewing
• Spacious 4 bedroom mid terrace home built in the 1880’s set in Old Town Poole
• Many character features to include wooden flooring, high ceilings, picture rails, original doors, bay windows
• Stunning kitchen/dining/day room offering a wonderful space in the heart of the home and leading to the garden
• Kitchen with an extensive range of units and fitted with a 5 ring gas hob, double oven and extractor, integrated dishwasher, and space for fridge/freezer. Separate utility room with central sink and plumbing/space for washing machine and tumble dryer
• 2 character reception rooms with log burners
• Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• 2 further double bedrooms on this floor along with fitted wardrobes
• Loft room (currently used as a bedroom, but approached via steep steps that do not meet building regulations)
• Main bathroom with corner bath, double shower, wash basin and W/C
• Mostly double glazed throughout
• Gas Central heating
• 30’ x 20” low maintenance rear garden which enjoys the afternoon summer sun.
• Set within walking distance to the town centre
• On street parking via a parking permit
Market Close is situated in a fantastic location near lovely walks along the Quay and the harbourside through Poole Park and on towards Sandbanks, as well as easy walking to almost everything needed on a practical level. In Poole Town Centre there is a good range of shops including M&S, Boots and large supermarkets as well as the harbourside shops, cafes and bars. Poole Train Station is less than ½ mile away, and a level walk, with a current traveling time of two hours to London. Poole Quay offers a wide range of restaurants, bars, and shops, as well as boat excursions to Brownsea Island, Swanage and Wareham.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: D EPC RATE: D
Old Town, Poole, BH15 1NQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Poole Station0.3 miles
- Hamworthy Station1.6 miles
- Parkstone Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Hearnes Estate Agents was set up in 1996 by Lyndon Le Boutillier and Lynda Hearne. Lyndon had been working in Estate Agency since 1982 and Lynda had been working in a customer service industry. They decided to open their own office in Bournemouth Town Centre after researching the local market. As committed Christians they believe their clients deserve a standard of service which was both ethical and effective. "We always endeavour to understand
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 139391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.