Daleside Road, Pudsey, West Yorkshire
- Five bedroom detached family home
- Extended with two reception rooms
- Three bathrooms inc. master en suite
- Modern breakfast kitchen
- Gated off street parking
- Gardens front and rear
- Views to the front
- Close to commuter links
Comprising in brief, to the ground floor; entrance hall with tiled flooring and built in storage with mirror doors, generous size living room having tiled floor with underfloor heating, inset ceiling spotlighting and coving, staircase rising to the first floor and leading through into the breakfast kitchen which is fitted with a range of units to base and wall level, double oven, gas hob, dishwasher, breakfast bar, pantry with space for a fridge freezer, views over the rear garden, door out to the side elevation and tiled floor also with underfloor heating. The rear hallway has access to a shower room and the garden room with pitched roof, exposed brick feature wall and double doors out to the garden.
The staircase in the rear hall joins the main staircase and leads up to the first floor with five bedrooms in total, the master with dressing area having fitted wardrobes and contemporary en suite shower room with double shower enclosure and vanity unit. The house bathroom has a white suite with over bath shower and complementary wall tiling. Externally, the property boasts ample parking to the front on the gated block paved driveway and to the rear is an enclosed garden with lawn, paved patio and raised planted rockery.
Pudsey Town Centre offers a vast range of local facilities including schools for all ages, shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. Pudsey Park is centrally located in the town and offers a children’s playground and fabulous gardens. Out-of-town shopping on a larger scale is found at the nearby Owlcotes Shopping Centre which offers both Asda and Marks & Spencer Superstore, with bus links and New Pudsey Railway Station also being close by.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Daleside Road, Pudsey, West Yorkshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Pudsey Station0.8 miles
- Bradford Interchange Station2.2 miles
- Bradford Forster Square Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Manning Stainton have been helping people move, providing professional, expert advice and outstanding customer service for over 20 years.
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what’s going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that’s why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PUD200527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.