Barnards Hill, Marlow, SL7 2NX
- Fantastic Family Accommodation
- Spinfield School Catchment
- Easy Walk To High Street/Startion/Borlase
- Beautifully Presented
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Room
- Two Further Reception Rooms
- South Facing Garden
- Generous Corner Plot
- Two Smartly Finished New Bathrooms
OUTSIDE The property enjoys a generous corner plot and the rear garden has been neatly landscaped to provide lovely entertaining space, perfectly positioned to enjoy the southerly aspect. With a large decked terrace leading to an area of faux turf straight off the kitchen, the outside meets the inside on warmer days. There are a series of terraces, a rock garden and seating/play areas making for an interesting space to be enjoyed by all. Also with ample storage, and an open view, the garden is larger than many in the area and a complements the house well.
At the front, a large block paved driveway has been created, providing ample off street parking and great kerb appeal.
LOCATION Barnards Hill is one of Marlow's most sought after residential area's 1/2 a mile from the High Street. The property is within the catchment area for Spinfield School (recently voted the Sunday Times best Primary in Buckinghamshire) and Sir William Borlase Grammar School and is within walking distance to Marlow town centre. Marlow provides a superb and diverse array of shops, boutiques, restaurants and bars along with riverside walks by the Higginson Park. Offering ease of access to both the M40 in the north and M4 to the south, London is within easy reach and Heathrow Airport is some 22 miles drive away. Swish fibre Broadband has been installed, giving 400Mb.
Barnards Hill, Marlow, SL7 2NX
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Marlow Station0.8 miles
- Cookham Station2.9 miles
- Bourne End Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Penny & Sinclair's Henley-on-Thames office is situated in the beautiful and historic Speakers House, on Hart Street. Covering Henley and Marlow along with the surrounding areas, offering sales, letting and short let services.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101073012256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Penny & Sinclair, Henley On Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.