Sycamore House, Woodfieldside, Blackwood
- No Onward Chain
- Stunning Scenic Walks
- Off Road Parking
- Prime Location
Here we have to offer for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN, a unique and quaint cottage with potential to extend.
Original flagstones in the lounge area. Spring water source in the garden. The property is located in the prime location of Woodfieldside.
Here we have to offer.............
The original flagstones in the lounge area, with a spring water source.
The property is located in the prime location of Woodfieldside within walking distance of Blackwood High Street and a short stroll to the Bistro 8 riverside bar and restaurant.
Due to its location it would suggest no development to the front or rear would be possible, so keeping the integrity of its uniqueness. This beautiful property also offers excellent
transport links to the major cities of South Wales and to the many beauty spots.
The property briefly comprises of:
To the front you have a large tiered garden, garage with additional off-road parking for multiple vehicles.
You can also enjoy the beautiful views of the Sirhowy River, Garden Centre and Blackwood Rugby ground.
Inside the cottage you have a lounge leading to the kitchen and pantry.
Upstairs offers two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
To the rear of the cottage is a multi-terraced garden with a choice of areas to enjoy the enhanced views of the surrounding vistas.
Also to the rear, there is a gated access from the pretty wooded area of St Davids Avenue.
Living Room 12' 2" x 15' 5" ( 3.71m x 4.70m )
With tradtional flagstone flooring, smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to front aspect, feature log burner.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 12' 2" ( 2.90m x 3.71m )
Tiled flooring, ample wall and floor storage units, double glazed window to rear aspect, door leading to garden, under stair storage, access to first floor.
Bedroom One 8' 4" x 12' 4" ( 2.54m x 3.76m )
Natural Wooden Floors and skirting, smooth plastered walls, fitted wardrobe, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 7' 2" ( 3.00m x 2.18m )
Natural Wooden Floors and skirting, smooth plastered walls, fitted wardrobe, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Family Bathroom 7' 2" x 5' 4" ( 2.18m x 1.63m )
Tiled flooring, Bath with mains fed shower over and tiled splash back, WC and wash hand basin.
The rear of the property is spilt over multi levels but extends the gorgeous scenery and provides rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Sycamore House, Woodfieldside, Blackwood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pengam Station1.7 miles
- Gilfach Fargoed Station2.0 miles
- Hengoed Station2.0 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numb
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BWD303540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Blackwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.