- DETACHED HOUSE
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- THREE BATHROOMS, TWO ENSUITE
- RURAL LOCATION
- 360 VIRTUAL TOUR AVALIABLE
To the first floor there is a spacious landing, a good size master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom, a second double bedroom, also with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room, a third double bedroom with fitted sliding mirrored wardrobes and a large single fourth bedroom currently used as an office, with a range of fitted cabinets. A family bathroom completes the overall layout.
Outside, the front garden provides off street parking and access to the integral garage. The property enjoys the benefit of having the largest plot on Wellington Close, with a sizeable parcel of land to the side that offers considerable scope to extend, subject to planning. To the rear, the neat lawned garden is west facing.
The property also falls within the catchment of Watford Grammar boys and girls school.
BrochuresBespoke 11 pic
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carpenders Park Station0.5 miles
- Hatch End Station1.3 miles
- Bushey Station1.3 miles
About the agent
We help people buy and sell homes in Pinner and the surrounding areas of Hatch End, Harrow and Northwood.
We offer a bespoke service to families, couples and individuals who live - or aspire to live in our beautiful neighborhood. Whatever your lifestyle, we'll help you find the home that's perfect for you - whether you want to buy or rent. And because we're Pinner people too, we have in-depth knowledge about the local property market and what it's like to live here. If you are th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100415007169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Pearce, Harrow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.