London Road, Liverpool
- ONE BEDROOM STUDIO WITH WHEEL CHAIR ACCESS
- FANTASTIC CITY CENTRE LOCATION
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES/HOSPITALS/UNIVERSITIES/GREAT TRANSPORT AND RAILWAY LINKS
- COMMUNAL KITCHEN AND LOUNGE WITH SKY TV
- GYM AND BIKE STORAGE
- FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR INVESTORS AND STUDENTS
*****FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR INVESTORS AND STUDENTS-ARNDALE HOUSE-ONE BEDROOM STUDIO WITH LIFT AND WHEELCHAIR ACCESS AND OWN EN-SUITE IN THE HEART OF THE CITY CENTRE, ARNDALE HOUSE IS A SECURE, POPULAR, MODERN AND A BEAUTIFUL STUDENT DEVELOPMENT, INCLUDES A COMMUNAL GYM, BIKE STORAGE, LOUNGES WITH SKY TV, CLOSE TO HOSPITALS, UNIVERSITIES, PUBLIC TRANSPORT, TRAIN STATIONS, RESTAURANTS AND ALL AMENITIES.
Unit is currently rented for September 2019. The tenant will be paying a rate of £126 per week over a 48 week tenancy.
EPC band: C
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
London Road, Liverpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Liverpool Lime Street Station0.2 miles
- Liverpool Central Station0.4 miles
- Moorfields Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across the North West. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 108710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.