Leopold Street, Sheffield
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- ACADEMIC YEAR 2021/2022
- FULLY FURNISHED
- SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LIVING/KITCHEN AREA
- SIX DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- THREE SHOWER ROOMS
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO BOTH UNIVERSITIES
CALLING ALL STUDENTS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2021/2020
**ALL BILLS AND 1000MB WIFI INCLUDED FOR £412PCM PER PERSON**
Situated in the heart of the City Centre, providing easy access to both universities, eateries and local amenities, this exceptionally well presented apartment comes fully furnished and briefly comprises of a spacious lounge with sofas, modern kitchen/dining area with appliances, six double bedrooms and three shower rooms. Viewing is a must to appreciate the space this property has to offer.
Rent excludes the tenancy deposit and any other permitted payments. Please contact us for further information or visit our website.
Leopold Street, Sheffield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- City Hall Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Cathedral Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Castle Square Tram Stop0.2 miles
About the agent
Successfully letting and selling properties in Sheffield
Our experienced team in Sheffield is here to help with your next property decision. You won't find us on the high street though - we're operating remotely, and can be contacted via phone or email. So if you're a landlord looking to let your property, or you're a homeowner looking to sell, please get in touch to arrange a property valuation. Or if you're looking for your next home, arrange a Virtual Viewing of the properties
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P214438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Lettings, Covering Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.