Caledonian Road, Islington, N1
- Close to amenities
- Fitted Kitchen
- Close to public transport
- Wood Floors
- High Ceilings
- Recently Refurbished
- Lots Of Character
- Split Level
The property is set over the ground floor of this gated building and offers its own front door, with a lovely living area and open plan high spec kitchen featuring sold beech counter tops and breakfast bar. The property also features a lovely mezzanine area which includes the bedroom and snug utilizing those gorgeous high ceilings, a recently refurbished fully tiled bathroom with L shaped bath and power shower and enjoys significant extra storage in the loft above the bathroom. This home boasts wood floors and high ceilings in the living areas, solid wood internal doors and gas central heating.
The property is ideally located in a cul de sac just off Caledonian Road, Barnsbury area, suitably located close to the sought after Upper Street in Angel, Caledonian and Barnsbury Station and perfectly located for access to the major transport hub at Kings Cross/ St Pancras International and not only does Kings Cross & St Pancras International provide truly phenomenal accessibility around London.
*No upward chain*
*Ideal property for First Time Buyer*
*Great location and demand for BTL*
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC GraphEPC
Caledonian Road, Islington, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Station0.3 miles
- Kings Cross Thameslink Station0.6 miles
- Caledonian Road Station0.7 miles
About the agent
At Square Quarters Estate Agents our moto is "We're not no.1, YOU ARE!' and this is truly at the heart of everything we do. Finding a comfortable, safe and affordable property to rent or buy in London is not always easy, but with the right estate agent it can be. We specialise in letting, management, BTL and sales. We are located in Islington N1 and we list a fantastic range of high quality properties in the very desirable surrounding zone 1 and 2 areas of London. We have proven experience th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 188760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Square Quarters, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.