Nanson Road, Brighton
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- 6 double bedrooms and a spare room
- Large garden with decking and outdoor furniture, includes gardener
- 2 bathrooms
- Bike storage
- Off street parking for one car
- £125pppw / £542pcm
- Available: 10 September 2021
The wide entrance hallway has plenty of space for coats and shoes. All windows in the house are double glazed and well-sealed. The house has a combi-boiler and is efficient to run. The kitchen is large with beautiful stone worktop and dishwasher. There is a dining area with benches and a long table, and comfy chairs and coffee table. The utility room has a full height fridge, full height freezer and washer dryer. Through french doors you can access the rear garden with decking, seating, lawn and storage sheds.
Upstairs there are four double bedrooms, shower room and bathroom. Downstairs are three more double bedrooms all a good size, and all bedrooms have double beds, desks, chairs, curtains, wardrobes and drawers.
There is bike storage in the shed to the rear and off-street parking for one car. On-street parking in front of the house is free.
Coldean has great transport into Brighton as well as to the nearby Asda superstore. Its a good location if you are likely to want to pop into uni. and also very easy to get straight to Brighton Centre. Buses 24, 25 and 25X take about 15 minutes into central Brighton along Lewes Road, and there is a night bus every ten minutes, all night.
Nanson Road, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Moulsecoomb Station1.1 miles
- Falmer Station1.1 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station2.0 miles
About the agent
As Brighton-based property experts specialising in student accommodation and buy-to-let investments, we know what our landlords want. Through industry insight, portfolio management and plans for growth, we can help you to achieve your property ambitions now and for the future.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10826591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coapt, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.