Coniston Road, Bromley, BR1
- Four Bedroom Town House
- Exceptional Decorative Order
- 1066 SQ FT
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Convenient Location
- Proximity to Multiple Train Stations
- Proximity to Highly Rated Schools
Finished to a high standard throughout this exceptionally well presented four bedroom town house offers modern and versatile living accommodation that comprises as follows; to the ground floor, entrance hall and cloakroom/W.C, fourth bedroom and the open plan kitchen/diner leading directly to the rear garden. The first floor provides the spacious reception room and third bedroom whilst on the second floor are to be found the master bedroom, second bedroom and beautiful family bathroom, off a landing. Externally the rear garden has been attractively landscaped to feature a paved patio and laid lawn whilst the front driveway provides off road parking.
Situated just 0.7 miles from Ravensbourne Station, 1 mile from Bromley North and 1.4 miles from Bromley South the transport options are numerous. The property also benefits from being in the catchment area of well regarded and highly rated schools. We strongly advise your internal inspection to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Coniston Road, Bromley, BR1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ravensbourne Station0.5 miles
- Shortlands Station0.7 miles
- Sundridge Park Station0.9 miles
About the agent
The Bespoke Personal Agent
We have taken our combined industry experience and put it together to create a modern Estate Agency.
Two experienced directors, with a wealth of local experience, guiding you through the entire process from start to finish.
We provide a bespoke service with tailored marketing to suit each individual property. A unique marketing strategy for your unique home. From the point of instruction we use some of the latest technology available, bring
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19723717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goatley Hirst Ltd, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.