Grove road, Mitcham, CR4 1SL
- Three Bedroom House
- Family Home
- Great Standard Throughout
- Off Street Parking
- Extended Kitchen/Dining Room
- Well Maintained Garden
- Great Transport Links
- Chain Free
This beautiful three bedroom Family home. Offering fantastic space throughout. Delivered to the market in a high standard. Ready to move into and enjoy. Comprising of three bedrooms two with fitted wardrobes. A spa style four piece bathroom, light and spacious through lounge that connects onto a beautiful extended kitchen/dining area. With a well maintained garden to rear, brand new roof and off street parking this is a great family home. Further benefits are access to both Streatham Common and Mitcham Eastfield's mainline stations into Central London. Viewings Highley Recommended.
Take a walkthrough the Grove Road
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Grove road, Mitcham, CR4 1SL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mitcham Eastfields Station0.3 miles
- Tooting Station0.8 miles
- Streatham Common Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Grand Estates are a leading and independent estate agency Specialising in residential lettings and management. We pride ourselves in delivering a comprehensive range of services in a bespoke offering tailored to our clients needs.
We have 20 years of experience within London hyper competitive property market. Our local in-depth knowledge gives our clients confidence that they are receiving a dynamic and comparatively superior service. Our experience shows We have developed an extensive
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 583653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grand Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.