Dalmahoy Crescent, Edinburgh, EH14
- FIXED PRICE
- Includes gated entrance
- Detached double garage with accommodation above
- High specification including built in appliances and underfloor heating to the ground floor
- Flexible study on the ground floor
- Spacious garden with patio space
- Main bedroom includes en suite and walk in wardrobes
- Spacious landing with balcony
- Studio designed kitchen with integrated appliances
- Backed by a 10-year NHBC warranty, 24-hour response service for emergency calls and two-year after sales service
This stunning family home has been thoughtfully-designed with comfort and luxury in mind. Entered through the ground floor vestibule, the impressively wide hallway creates an immediate sense of arrival. The ground floor features a dining room, study, formal lounge, open plan kitchen/family area and a separate utility room. There is also plenty of storage, as well as a cloakroom for guests.
On the first floor there are five spacious bedrooms and private outdoor space in the form of a balcony. The main bedroom features an en suite bath and shower room, with twin sinks, as well as extensive fitted wardrobes in an interlinked dressing area. A further two bedrooms benefit from an en suite shower room, while the remaining bedrooms have access to a family bath and shower room.
This well-appointed home also features a detached double garage with accommodation above.
- Luxury 4 & 5 Bedroom Family Homes
- Ideal Location
- Top-performing Schooling Close-by
- 30 Minutes by Car to Edinburgh City Centre
Dalmahoy Crescent, Edinburgh, EH14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Curriehill Station1.2 miles
- Wester Hailes Station2.9 miles
- Edinburgh Park Station3.0 miles
About the development
Ravelrig Heights, Balerno
- Spacious 5 bedroom detached family homes with open plan living spaces, separate lounges and home offices, plus spacious bedrooms.
- Excellent transport links to the capital and beyond.
- I had been keeping an eye on CALA as they have a good reputation which eased concerns I had over buying a new property. A recent CALA purchaser
- Large gardens and enhanced CALA specification included as standard
- Close to top performing schools, walks and plentiful outdoor pursuits.
- Close to public transport links and Edinburgh Airport
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty yea
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 32527_5_43_100774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.