Julian Road, Sneyd Park
- An elegant five/six bedroom, four reception period family home, offering substantial and flexible accommodation (3973 sq ft). arranged over four floors, situated in this quiet leafy location, mo...
- Impressive entrance hall with a stained glass door, high ceilings with ornate cornicing and a beautiful sweeping staircase
- Three stunning light and airy ground floor receptions featuring floor to ceiling bayed sash windows, working period fireplaces and stripped floorboards
- Bespoke built by Tom Howley - Kitchen/breakfast room with luxurious Miele integrated appliances to include 6-ring induction hob, steam combination oven/grill, second oven/...
- Garden floor also features a large dining room, family bathroom (3), access to the integral garage and side access to the outside
- Beautifully maintained south facing rear garden with terraces, useful garden store sheds, side access
- A rare opportunity to acquire this exquisite Victorian family home, located in this highly sought after location, moments from Durdham Downs
- 3973 sq. ft - 369.10 sq. m
Julian Road, Sneyd Park
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sea Mills Station0.9 miles
- Clifton Down Station1.1 miles
- Redland Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Louise Light Property, a Clifton agency with a difference…
Founder Directors Louise Light and Ross Coombs-Leigh have over 30 years combined experience in the Bristol property market and they both have a passion for property and people. With their excellent communication skills and experience as well as dedication, they aim to achieve the best results for their clients at all times.
Louise Light Property is a bespoke property agency located in Clifton, Bristol. We provide a one t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10809278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Louise Light Property, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.