Somerton Road, Street
- Large semi-detached Grade II listed property
- Requires a degree of modernisation
- Large open plan kitchen/diner
- Three bedrooms
- Large rear garden
- Off-road parking
The front door opens into a spacious entrance hall, with stairs leading to the first-floor landing. There is a cloakroom on the ground floor with low level WC, hand wash basin and a rear aspect window. From the entrance hall there are doors leading to the sitting room and kitchen/diner. The large sitting room has an open fireplace and French doors leading to the rear patio and garden. There is also a front aspect sash window. The kitchen is a very good size with plenty of space for a family dining table and chairs A door opens to the rear garden in addition to front and rear aspect windows making it a light and airy room. On the first floor there is a large master bedroom with dual aspect windows and plenty of built-in wardrobe space. There is a further double room and a spacious single. The family bathroom is a very good size with bath and shower over, low level WC and hand wash basin with a rear aspect window overlooking the garden.
OUTSIDE: To the side of the property there is a parking space suitable for one or possibly two small cars and side access to the rear garden. The rear garden is large and mostly laid to lawn with some established beds and patio area. There is also pedestrian access from the rear garden onto Wessex Close.
VIEWING ARRANGEMENTS: Strictly via Cooper and Tanner on . If arriving early, please wait to be greeted by a member of our team.
SERVICES: We understand mains water, electricity and drainage connected. Mains gas is within the vicinity and available to connect into, subject to the necessary consents. Potential purchasers are advised to make their own enquires and satisfy themselves with regards to services.
BrochuresDouble Sided Broc...
Somerton Road, Street
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Castle Cary Station9.4 miles
About the agent
For almost 100 years Cooper & Tanner have been well recognised in the West Country as landed property professionals and auctioneers. We now operate eight offices in Somerset and Wiltshire, providing Professional Estate Agency and Surveying services to the Residential, Agricultural and Commercial property sectors within the region.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101148030756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper & Tanner, Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.