Gravett Close, Henley-on-Thames
- THREE-BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- MODERN FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
- NEUTRAL DÉCOR THROUGHOUT
- COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- SUMMERHOUSE/OFFICE WITH LIGHT AND POWER
- CLOSE TO HENLEY TOWN CENTRE
- FANTASTIC AMENITIES CLOSE BY
- VIEWINGS HIGHLY ADVISED
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION The property consists of entrance hall leading into a stylish open plan double aspect living room and a modern fitted kitchen with two tone matching eye and base level units, integrated appliances, and range oven. There is a separate double aspect snug room to the rear with a corner wood burning stove and views of the garden. A dining area to the rear with views oven the garden towards the countryside and double doors to patio perfect for al fresco dining. The first floor consists of master bedroom with views of countryside and en-suite bathroom including roll top bath, two additional double bedrooms and a family shower room. Externally to the rear the property benefits from a three-tiered garden with decking adjacent to the house and stone steps to the lawned area of the garden. There are further steps down to the summerhouse with an insulated office area that benefits from light and power and garden store/workshop to the left-hand side.
LOCATION The property is situated in Gravett Close, a small and tranquil cul de sac with a community, country walks and within a mile of the comprehensive shopping facilities that include a range of independent and high street shops, bars and restaurants, two supermarkets, cinema, theatre as well as pleasant river walks and the railway station that provides a service to London Paddington (55 mins.). Commuter access to London, the M25 and West Country via the M4/M40 motorways is within easy driving distance at J4 and J8/9 respectively.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Gravett Close, Henley-on-Thames
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Henley-on-Thames Station0.8 miles
- Shiplake Station2.1 miles
- Wargrave Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Bonds Estate Agents is a new, exciting and independent hybrid estate agent that bridges the gap between your expensive high-street agent, and the 'not so personal' online agent.
We provide a comprehensive service for both Sales and Lettings in Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire. We offer a tailor-made service that combines the traditional processes of an Estate Agent, with the new modern methods of marketing without the expensive fee or upfront cost.
We are members of the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102885000475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bonds Estate Agent, Henley on Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.