Orchard Road, Southsea, PO4
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
* DOUBLE ROOM WITH EN-SUITE - AVAILABLE FOR SEPTEMBER 2021*
Your Move Lettings are delighted to offer a double room with en-suite shower room available in this student house. All bills included in the monthly rent including a weekly cleaner. Your own stylish shower room. Brand new modern fitted kitchen with white goods including dishwasher. Open plan communal area.
* PLEASE CALL TO ARRANGE A VIEWING*/2
BrochuresFull Property Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Orchard Road, Southsea, PO4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fratton Station0.1 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station0.7 miles
- Portsmouth Harbour Station1.4 miles
About the agent
At Your Move we pride ourselves on giving first class service to our customers with a commitment to listening to individual needs. Our teams of experienced and professional letting agents are here to understand what your requirements are as a landlord and provide you with a great property management service.
With thousands of rental properties nationwide, Your Move makes it a priority to looking after tenants. With advanced property search, protection, communication and accessibility we
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 145528988960_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.