Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9
- Sought after village location
- Four bedroom property
- Two reception rooms
- Wrap around garden to rear and side with patio area
- L shape garden - catches morning and afternoon sun
- Potential to extend (STP)
- Village has two award winning pubs
- Local deli / coffee shop
A four bedroom attached property in a village location overlooking a green, the property benefits from Henley on Thames being five miles away
Set in the sought-after village of Stoke Row, with award winning pub/restaurants, village store and school is this four-bedroom home.
The village has a store/cafe, two award-winning pub/restaurants, a primary school, two churches and tennis and cricket clubs. Henley-on-Thames is five miles away and offers a range of boutiques, a cinema, the Kenton Theatre, restaurants and pubs. Henley railway station provides regular rail travel to London Paddington and a faster service operates from Reading (London approximately 25 minutes and Cross Rail in the future). Access to both the M4 and M40 motorways are approximately ten miles away.
If proceeding without a physical viewing please note that you must make all necessary additional investigations to satisfy yourself that all requirements you have of the property will be met. Video content and other marketing materials shown are believed to fairly represent the property at the time they were created.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pangbourne Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3376027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Henley-On-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.