River Street, Lancaster
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Well Presented Two Bedroom Top Floor Apartment
- Spacious Double Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Single Bedroom & Fitted Three Piece Family Bath
- Small Balcony & Stunning Views over the River Lune
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, spacious lounge, dining and kitchen area with small balcony overlooking the river Lune, good sized double bedroom with an en-suite shower room, single bedroom and a fitted three piece family bathroom.
The property benefits from allocated off road parking, electric heating and double glazing.
What The Agent Says
This would be an ideal property for investors, professionals or first time buyers and you have everything from location to stunning scenery. This one really needs to be seen to appreciate.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
River Street, Lancaster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lancaster Station0.4 miles
- Bare Lane Station1.9 miles
- Morecambe Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 224974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Lancaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.