Ryder Road, Plymouth
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Well Presented Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Three Reception Rooms
- Close to Local Schools
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- PVCu Double Glazing
- No Onward CHain
- EPC Rating E48
Upstairs the living space continues to impress; the master bedroom is vast and stretches the full width of the house, bedrooms two and three are both good size double rooms that are complimented by the family bathroom which has a bath as well as a walk-in shower.
Externally there is an elevated sitting area that makes a great space for Summer barbecues.
VIEWINGS To arrange your viewing please call Desmond & Co Estate Agents. The property is currently tenanted so we are required to give 24 hour notice minimum for viewings.
PLEASE NOTE 1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Desmond & Co has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Desmond & Co has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Ryder Road, Plymouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dockyard Station0.2 miles
- Devonport Station0.4 miles
- Keyham Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Desmond & Co Estate Agents is a friendly and independently run family business. With over 17 years' experience in the property market covering Plymouth, Plympton, Saltash and Plymstock we provide a personal, convenient and professional service. Word of mouth and outstanding recommendations are the foundations of our business and we know how to cater accurately for all our client's needs using the very latest marketing strategies.
We have an innovative approach to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102895000866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Desmond & Co, Plympton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.