Cherry Tree Rise, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
- Three Bedroom 'Mock Tudor' Style Family Home
- 27ft Lounge/Diner
- 12ft Kitchen
- Off Street Parking and 13ft Garage
- 66ft x 30ft Rear Garden
- Potential to Extend, Subject to the Usual Planning Consents
- Close to Central Line Station and Shops
- Roding Valley Nature Reserve Nearby
Set within a quiet and sought after residential road, only a few minutes walk to the Central Line station, lies this attractive and welcoming three bedroom 'Mock Tudor' style family home. The property is ideal for extension to the rear, as you have a spacious rear garden measuring 66ft x 30ft and also to the loft, similar to other homes in the road. There is an impressive 27ft lounge/diner; 12ft kitchen; 16ft hallway; and an 8ft family bathroom. Off street parking is available to the front plus a 13ft garage to the end of the driveway. You are also located within moments of the open playing fields of Roding Valley Nature Reserve with Knighton Woods also being nearby - perfect for long walks and family time!
16' 7" x 5' 4" (5.05m x 1.63m) Leaded light stained obscure window to front aspect. Understairs storage cupboard. Radiator. Ceiling light point.
27' 1" x 12' 0" (8.26m x 3.66m) Leaded light bay window to front aspect. Fireplace. Radiator. Ceiling light point. Coving. Double glazed sliding door to rear garden.
12' 6" x 6' 8" (3.81m x 2.03m) Fitted with wall and base units. Stainless sink with mixer tap. Integral oven; gas hob; and extractor fan. Space for fridge, freezer and washing machine. Worktops with tiled splasbacks. Leaded light window to rear aspect. Radiator. Spotlights. Door to rear garden.
Obscure leaded light stained glass window to side aspect. Loft hatch. Ceiling light point.
14' 9" x 10' 7" (4.50m x 3.23m) Leaded light window to front aspect. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Ceiling light point.
12' 2" x 10' 1" (3.71m x 3.07m) Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Ceiling light point.
16' 7" x 5' 4" (5.05m x 1.63m) Leaded light window to front aspect. Radiator. Ceiling light point.
8' 5" x 7' 5" (2.57m x 2.26m) Suite comprises bath with wall mounted shower head with mixer tap; pedestal wash basin; and close coupled WC. Tiled flooring and walls. Heated towel rail. Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect. Storage cupboard. Spotlights.
Mainly paved providing off street parking.
66' " x 30' 0" (NaNm x 9.14m) Commences with patio leading to lawn and small decking area with shrub/plant borders.
13' 2" x 7' 4" (4.01m x 2.24m) Power connected.
Cherry Tree Rise, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Roding Valley Station0.1 miles
- Woodford Station0.7 miles
- Buckhurst Hill Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Whether you are a first time buyer or an experienced seller, Woodbury Homes is guaranteed to provide you with a new experience that you shall not forget. With an honest approach using the latest technology and good old fashioned values, we believe that this is the most important guide in enabling us to provide you with a very satisfying and happy move.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19739136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woodbury Homes, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.