Station Road, Kegworth
- April Cohort
- 4 bedrooms
- Lounge with flat screen TV
- Modern kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Stunning garden with rural views
- Large driveway for off-road parking
- Fully furnished
- Secure shed for bike storage
- Pets considered
3 bedrooms, two doubles and a single. 2 large reception rooms including a lounge with feature fireplace, modern kitchen, modern family bathroom with white suite, stunning garden with a patio, shed and rural views of the surrounding countryside and a large driveway for off-road parking.
The owner is open to negotiating on furnishing the house if required.
Get in touch for more information or to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Station Road, Kegworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Midlands Parkway Station1.6 miles
- Long Eaton Station3.2 miles
- Attenborough Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102321000613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovage Homes Ltd, Kegworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.