Over Lane, Almondsbury
- A handsome and rather special former farmhouse offering substantial and very flexible family accommodation
- Drawing room with Inglenook fireplace, feature windows and wood flooring, sitting room with fireplace and feature front entrance porch leading to garden
- Study with feature window, fireplace, wood panelling and store room, large kitchen/breakfast room with Rangemaster, flagstone floors, walk in pantry, cloakroom, utility/boot room
- Potential self contained annex with bedroom 5, shower, sauna (currently a gym) main house studio room
- Feature first floor landing with two staircases, four double bedrooms, family bathroom, en-suite shower
- Detached garden studio/home office with kitchenette, double garage, carport, further off street parking
- Set in beautiful south/west facing mature gardens just over 1 acre with copse, large inner courtyard idael for alfresco dining, terraces/patios
- Almondsbury renowned for its excellent amenities to include, village shop, public house with restaurant, doctors surgery, primary school and dental practice.
- 4081 sq ft - 379.10 sq m being sold for the first time in nearly 30 years and offering huge potential
Over Lane, Almondsbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pilning Station1.8 miles
- Patchway Station1.8 miles
- Filton Abbey Wood Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Louise Light Property, a Clifton agency with a difference…
Founder Directors Louise Light and Ross Coombs-Leigh have over 30 years combined experience in the Bristol property market and they both have a passion for property and people. With their excellent communication skills and experience as well as dedication, they aim to achieve the best results for their clients at all times.
Louise Light Property is a bespoke property agency located in Clifton, Bristol. We provide a one t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10511305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Louise Light Property, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.