Pantglas, Llanbradach, CAERPHILLY
- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Immaculately Presented
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
An impressive semi-detached and extended three bedroom bungalow, occupying a corner plot position on a quiet cul-de-sac in Llanbradach. With the added benefits of off road parking and a garage, this immaculate home is one not to missed!
An impressive semi-detached and extended three bedroom bungalow, occupying a fine corner position on a quiet cul-de-sac in Llanbradach, with the added benefits of off road parking and a garage. This immaculate family home has been well looked after by its current owner, and offers a low maintenance rear garden.
This property provides excellent living accommodation including an entrance hall, a large living/dining room modern fitted kitchen and three bedrooms. The front and rear boast smart patio areas.
The property is conveniently located on the outskirts of Caerphilly and offers fantastic road links to both the A470 and the M4 corridor. Llanbradach Train station is within close proximity. Caerphilly town centre is only a short drive away which offers a variety of shops, cafes and restaurants.
Double glazed windows to the side elevations and patio doors to the rear garden. Radiator, power point(s), and ceiling light(s).
A range of fitted wall and base units with worktops over, inset belfast sink, tiled splashbacks and range cooker. Integral dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Power point(s), ceiling lights, and double glazed window to the ear elevations. Door with access to the rear garden.
Double glazed window to the front elevation, power point(s), radiator and ceiling light.
Double glazed window to the front elevation, power point(s), radiator and ceiling light. Built in wardrobes.
Double glazed window to the side elevation, power point(s), radiator and ceiling light. Built in wardrobes.
A three piece suite compromising bath with shower over and glass screen, low level wc, and wash hand basin. Radiator and ceiling light.
Off road parking to the front with space for multiple vehicles and garage. The smart rear gardens laid to patio with fence surround with side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Pantglas, Llanbradach, CAERPHILLY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llanbradach Station0.9 miles
- Ystrad Mynach Station1.9 miles
- Hengoed Station2.2 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CPY302841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Caerphilly. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.