2 Bolnore Road, Haywards Heath
- PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO
- Very spacious (600 sq ft) ground floor apartment
- Prestigious and luxurious retirement complex
- Great location near town centre and countryside
- Kitchen with integral appliances and stone work tops - Separate utility cupboard
- 23' x 9'10 sitting/dining room
- Generous bedroom with ample storage cupboards - Beautiful shower room
- Excellent residents' facilities including lounge, guest suite and concierge service
- Parking spaces in the secure car park can be rented for £250 per year
- No onward chain - EPC: B Council Tax Band: B
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Mansell McTaggart
An immaculate ground floor 1 bedroom retirement apartment forming part of the exclusive Fleur-De-Lis complex for the over 60’s, built in 2016 by Renaissance Retirement to an extremely high specification within a short walk of the town, Beech Hurst Gardens and countryside. The property enjoys an easterly aspect with floor to ceiling double glazed bay windows in the lounge/dining room and bedroom which are a particular feature and there is access to residents’ facilities including a lounge, guest suite, communal gardens and concierge service. The accommodation which extends to 600 sq ft is presented for sale in immaculate and neutral decorative order throughout and comprises: a spacious reception hall with a large cupboard housing a washer/dryer and a heat exchanger supplying central heating, a sitting/dining room with feature bay window, a separate stunning kitchen fitted with a range of units with polished stone work surfaces, complete with Neff appliances to include an integral dishwasher, fridge, separate freezer, oven, induction hob and extractor over. The bedroom measures 19’4 x 9’10 with fitted wardrobes and a feature bay window. There is a luxury shower room fitted with a large walk in shower with electronic touch controls , a wash hand basin with vanity unit below and WC. The service charges at Fleur de Lis are reasonable in comparison than the similar developments locally which is mainly due to having slightly smaller gardens but residents enjoy excellent facilities including a furnished residents’ drawing room, a guest suite which can be rented for £20/£25 per night for single/double occupancy, a 24 hour care and support system and the services of the friendly concierge. The block is entered via a secure entry system and the car park has electronic gates for which spaces can be rented for £250 per year (subject to availability)Tenure: Leasehold -125 years from 01.02.16Ground rent: £595 per annum Service charge: £4,339 per annum (paid half yearly)
Managing agents: Rendall and Rittner Ltd, Portsoken House, 155–157 Minories, London, EC3N 1LJ tel: Contact Fernando Concierge: Andree King - T: NB. This information is believed to be correct. However, intending purchasers should check with the managing agents before proceeding.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
2 Bolnore Road, Haywards Heath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station0.5 miles
- Wivelsfield Station2.5 miles
- Burgess Hill Station3.2 miles
About the agent
17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey
With an impressive 17 eye catching offices across Sussex and into Surrey, no other independent agent in the area has the reach that we do.
And because we have been selling property in the area since 1947, it is very likely that we will have sold a property very similar to yours, very close by. Possibly even your property!
This gives us huge experience to draw on, not to mention a vast pool of potential
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10724409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.