Bitterne Way, Lymington, SO41
- Three/four bedroom Chalet
- Recently extended and reconfigured
- Stunning high-end renovation
- En-suite and dressing room area to master bedroom
- Beautiful kitchen/dining/family room
- Spacious utility room
- Sliding doors to south easterly terrace and garden
- Separate insulated home garden office
- Garage and ample parking
- Quiet location within easy reach of Lymington High street
Remodeled, renovated, and extended to a very high standard this modern property offers beautifully designed accommodation that is spacious and light throughout. The kitchen/dining/family room is of note offering a wonderful space to live and entertain with sliding doors to the south easterly garden.
The accommodation comprises; covered front door opening into a bright spacious hall with staircase. Reception room with dual front and side aspect that is accessed from the entrance hall and with pocket (hidden) doors to the kitchen. The reception room has been well designed with a log burner and TV wall mountings. The study/fourth bedroom with front aspect allows for flexible accommodation, currently used a playroom. To the back of the property is the striking kitchen/dining/family room. The space is bright and spacious with beautiful sliding doors and Velux windows making it a wonderfully welcoming space to live and entertain. The flooring is a beautiful engineered oak that is laid throughout the ground floor. The kitchen/dining/family room has underfloor heating and a well-suited modern kitchen with an in keeping wooden work surface. The Sliding doors give access to the sunny terrace overlooking the sizable private garden. The kitchen dining room leads onto an extremely useful utility room with ample storage, sink, space for white goods and back door. From the utility you can access the ground floor shower room with WC, ideal for when returning from the beach or forest.
Upstairs is the modern family bathroom a large master bedroom and two further well-proportioned bedrooms. The master bedroom is of note being triple aspect with dressing area and attractive en-suite.
Outside to the front is ample parking and turning space with single garage. To the rear of the garage is a further storeroom ideal for bikes and outdoor equipment. The property has side access on both sides leading to the garden, store, and garage back door to the left and having a wood store to the right. The private garden has a sunny terrace, leading to the lawned area with planted boarders including fruit trees and shrubs. The garden further benefits from an attractive vegetable area with space for a greenhouse. The garden is completed with an insulated home office with power, and bifold doors overlooking the garden. The office could have a number of uses including further guest accommodation, playroom, or gym. To the front of the home office is a BBQ area with seating.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2Brochure 3
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2EPC 3EPC 4
Bitterne Way, Lymington, SO41
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lymington Town Station0.8 miles
- Lymington Pier Station0.9 miles
- Sway Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Not all Estate Agents are the same. Fells Gulliver, formed in 1988, is a long established independent Estate Agent in Lymington covering all of the New Forest. Successful, reputable and owner operated, Fells Gulliver is dedicated to providing an honest and specialist service exclusively in the sale of residential property.
As an independent agent our core values are always based on the highest level of professionalism and excellence in customer ser
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18843649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fells Gulliver, Lymington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.