The Street, Aldermaston, Reading, RG7
- Attractive period features throughout
- Great room proportions
- Excellent kitchen/breakfast room
- Potential for secondary accommodation
- Excellent communications via road & rail
- Offered with no onward chain
Corner Cottage is a charming village house which is situated
within the historic village of Aldermaston. The house benefits from many period features such as exposed beams and charming fireplaces in the principal rooms. The reception rooms
are all of good proportions and provide excellent space for
entertaining along with the spacious kitchen/breakfast
room. On the first floor there are four bedrooms and two bath/shower rooms. To the rear of the house the is a detached office building which could also provide space for a separate annexe.
To the rear of the house is a generous garden with well-maintained lawns and a large flagstone terrace for summer dining. There is a gravel driveway to the front giving access to the garage and house with ample parking.
The House is situated in the centre of Aldermaston which lies midway between Newbury and Reading. This pretty village is mainly comprised of period houses and has a village shop, church, village hall, hairdressers, pub, 2 primary schools and a mainline railway station. There is also a newly built Rosebourne
Garden Centre which has a deli, butcher and cafe. There is
good access to Reading, Newbury and Basingstoke and excellent communications to London and the rest of the
country by road via the M4, M3 and A34, and by rail via
Theale, Reading, Newbury and Basingstoke stations. There is
also a good range of both private and state schools in the
Square Footage: 2,440 sq ft
The Street, Aldermaston, Reading, RG7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Midgham Station1.4 miles
- Aldermaston Station1.5 miles
- Thatcham Station3.9 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NES200189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Newbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.