Summerfield Close, Wisbech
- Established end-terraced house
- Three bedrooms
- Refitted kitchen
- Refitted bathroom
- No onward chain
CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS! Situated less than a mile from the town centre, this established end-terraced house would be ideal for those wanting to get a foot on the property ladder or the investment buyer!
CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS! Situated less than a mile from the town centre, this established end-terraced house would be ideal for those wanting to get a foot on the property ladder or the investment buyer! With three bedrooms and a 15' kitchen/dining room which has been recently refitted, the property also benefits from a refitted bathroom, PVCu double glazing, gas radiator central heating, off-road parking and has a generous rear garden. The property is available with no onward chain.
Lounge 10' 2" excluding bay x 12' 3" ( 3.10m excluding bay x 3.73m )
Kitchen/Dining Room 15' 5" maximum x 15' 5" maximum ( 4.70m maximum x 4.70m maximum )
Ground Floor Bathroom 7' 8" x 4' 10" ( 2.34m x 1.47m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 12' 3" maximum ( 3.12m x 3.73m maximum )
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.10m x 2.69m )
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 6' 2" ( 2.21m x 1.88m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. Continue out of town taking note of ASDA on your left hand side. Proceed along and turn left into Harecroft Road. Turn right into Summerfield Close where the property will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Summerfield Close, Wisbech
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station8.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Wisbech William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Wisbech
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB121500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.