Bembridge Drive, Hayling Island, PO11
- Enjoy as a main residence or perfect holiday home on the beach
- Private and secure living with non reflective glass windows
- Prestigious living on a private residential estate
- Spend time enjoying the panoramic views of the Isle of Wight across the Solent
- Step on to the beach directly from your rear garden
- Take advantage of the stunning second floor for recreation of your choice
- Enjoy the attractive Amtico flooring throughout the residence
- Park your vehicles in the spacious driveway and the double garage
Bembridge Drive is a private residential estate of mixed dwellings. It is situated at the south eastern end of Haying Island, with parts of the road fronting directly onto the waterfront. It is close to a nature reserve and the popular Hayling Island Sailing Club and Marina. Hayling Island is located to the south of Havant and is renowned for its beaches and wildlife. There is schooling for all age groups, together with a thriving shopping area with a range of independent and national retailers. There are excellent transport links nearby, with a bridge on the north of the island providing easy access to the A27 and A3(M) at Havant. Havant also offers mainline railway services between Portsmouth and London Waterloo, with the fastest trains to the capital taking just 77 minutes.
Ideal as a main residence, holiday let or seaside base
Main Bedroom Suite with freestanding bath
South facing Rear Garden
Bembridge Drive, Hayling Island, PO11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fratton Station5.0 miles
- Warblington Station5.1 miles
- Emsworth Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Emsworth Estate Agents & Letting Agents
Henry Adams Emsworth Estate Agents is set in a small but busy town on the edge of Chichester Harbour which straddles the Hampshire / Sussex border with the river Ems, with West Sussex to the East and Hampshire to the West. Our office also covers the rural villages of Westbourne and Rowlands Castle on the threshold of the South Downs, as well as Hayling Island with its fabulous bea
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 232405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.