Masefield View, Orpington
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Link detached house
- Four bedrooms
- Two receptions
- Approx 50' South West facing garden
- Shower room plus ensuite
- Available now
LOUNGE 21' 5" x 12' (6.53m x 3.66m)
DINING ROOM 10' 8" x 10' 2" (3.25m x 3.1m)
KITCHEN/DINER 22' 6" x 10' 4" (6.86m x 3.15m)
STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM ONE 15' 7" x 12' (4.75m x 3.66m)
ENSUITE 10' 5" x 7' (3.18m x 2.13m)
BEDROOM TWO 13' 8" x 10' including fitted wardrobes (4.17m x 3.05m)
BEDROOM THREE 12' 5" x 8' 5" (3.78m x 2.57m)
BEDROOM FOUR 10' 7" x 7' (3.23m x 2.13m)
FAMILY SHOWER ROOM 8' 8" x 7' 3" (2.64m x 2.21m)
GARDEN 50' Approx. (15.24m)
DIRECTIONS From Station Square BR5 1NA, turn right to stay on Station Square & continue onto Fairway, turn right onto Tudor Way then at the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Towncourt Lane, then at the next round about, take the 2nd exit onto Crofton Lane, go through 1 roundabout and then at the next one take the 2nd exit onto Crofton Rd, left onto Crofton Avenue then the 2nd exit on the roundabout onto Lovibonds Ave, left onto Partridge Drive, right onto Sloane Gardens, then left onto Masefield View.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Masefield View, Orpington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Orpington Station0.9 miles
- Petts Wood Station1.4 miles
- Chelsfield Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Established in 1994, Edmund is a leading independent estate agent in the Borough Of Bromley offering extensive local knowledge and specialising in all aspects of residential property, whether buying, selling or renting.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102983017057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edmund Estate Agents, Petts Wood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.