Potter Hill, GREASBROUGH
- Outstanding FOUR Bedroom Detached Home
- Remodelled creating large OPEN PLAN LIVING AREAS
- Location ideal for Town, public transport, Parkgate and schools
- Open Plan Breakfasting Kitchen, Dining and Living Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom, Garage and sizeable split level rear Garden
- VIEWING STRONGLY ADVISED!
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Bartons
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Potter Hill, GREASBROUGH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rotherham Central Station1.3 miles
- Meadowhall South/Tinsley Tram Stop3.0 miles
- Meadowhall Station3.1 miles
About the agent
FOR YOUR NEXT MOVE > > >
easyProperty hybrid Sales
Quick sales option with our modern method of Auction
Bartons are a highly respected local independent estate agent specialising in residential property sales, auction and lettings across the whole of the Rotherham borough.
We believe in building strong relationships with each of our clients a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10790162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartons, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.