Town Lane, Idle
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- *THREE BEDROOMS*
- *STUNNING BARN CONVERSION*
- *TWO RECEPTION ROOMS*
- *POPULAR LOCATION*
- *WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT*
- *CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS & AMENITIES*
- *EXPOSED BEAMS*
- *'WALK IN ACCOMODATION*
Townend Estate Agents offer for rent this stunning THREE BEDROOM semi-detached BARN CONVERSION. Situated a in a popular residential area, close to a range of amenities in both Idle and Thackley, just a short drive to Apperley Bridge with its train station, marina, river & canal side walks. With excellent local schools nearby and easily commutable to both Bradford and Leeds. Retaining a host of period features including exposed stonework & beams, and built from traditional Yorkshire stone, this isn't one to be missed. Beautifully combining old and new, with modern bathrooms, kitchen-diner, separate dining room, high ceilings, impressive entrance hallway, cosy landing seating area and master en suite.
The property comprises briefly: Entrance hallway, spacious Lounge, Kitchen-Diner fitted with a range of base & wall units and range cooker, Utility room, Cloaks W/C. Cosy landing space with exposed beams and velux window. THREE BEDROOMS, the master with modern en suite and house bathroom, both with four piece suites, including separate shower cubicle and bath. On street parking to the front.
BrochuresBrochureTown Lane, Idle
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Town Lane, Idle
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Apperley Bridge Station1.1 miles
- Baildon Station1.2 miles
- Shipley Station1.7 miles
About the agent
We have been working throughout the residential property market in West Yorkshire for over 25 years, helping vendors, landlords, buyers and tenants fulfil their property aspirations. We have an exceptional knowledge and understanding of the local property market and aim to find the perfect tenant for your property at the best possible price.
Whether you're a landlord with one property, or a landlord with a large portfolio, we'll manage your rental property with the u
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30477775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townend Estate Agents, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.