Park Street, St. Albans
- Character Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Rear Garden Backing on to River Ver
- Open Plan Lounge Dining Room
- Cottage Style Kitchen with Butler Sink
- Feature Fireplace
- Loft Space Fully Board for Storage
- Traditional Styled Bathroom
- Side Access for 100ft Garden
Vendors thoughts "We bought this house because we could see its potential to become a lovely home – and of course because of the river! We have fully renovated the house and garden, including amending the layout of the kitchen and the upstairs space to create a home we love. When we first saw the house 8 years ago, we didn’t imagine being here this long but it is such a lovely place to live that we have found it very difficult to leave. The house, the garden, the river, our amazing neighbours and the wider Park Street community make this such a great place to be. We are very sad to leave, but as we now need to have 2 dedicated work spaces – one of which a design studio – now is the time to move to give ourselves that extra room."
Lounge/Dining Room - 7.24 x 3.41 (23'9" x 11'2") -
Kitchen - 3.35 x 3.31 (10'11" x 10'10") -
Stairs To: -
Bedroom One - 3.45 x 3.16 (11'3" x 10'4") -
Bedroom Two - 3.81 x 1.74 (12'5" x 5'8") -
Bathroom - 2.35 x 1.77 (7'8" x 5'9") -
BrochuresPark Street, St. Albans
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Park Street, St. Albans
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Park Street Station0.1 miles
- How Wood Station0.5 miles
- St. Albans Abbey Station1.4 miles
About the agent
In 1992 Langleys opened their 3rd branch in the vibrant Village of Park Street on the south side of St Albans, the aim was to guarantee we offered a genuinely local service to the villages of Park Street, Bricket Wood and Chiswell Green and to Link up with our Central City Centre branch and offer an un-rivalled service to the area. In 2015 we joined forces with JW & Co to create our vibrant new brand and extend our network to 5 offices increasing our reach to buyers throughout Hertfordshire a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30487994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JW&Co, Park Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.